Thursday, November 3, 2011

2 Months

Well, as of today I have been with my host family for two months. I don't really have anything to write about, but my mom says on days like these I should write something because I will want to look back and know how I was feeling. I don't really see that happening, but I have time so I will go ahead and do a short post:
As of today, I have been with my host family for two months, or 61 days. During this time period, I have had 8 days of school vacation, 18 days of weekend, 4 days of fiesta,  9 days of huelga, and 23 days of school. And that doesn't add up to 61, so I have actually been here 62 days including today. As for how I am feeling today: a bit tired and a bit frustrated. I spent the first four hours of my morning doing a full length SAT practice exam, which has left me a bit tired. What has left me a bit frustrated is the fact that my score was a full 70 points lower than what I scored on my last SAT, which is not good. Looks like I'll have to review a couple of things before Saturday, which I'm not happy about. I like being able to relax during the day before a big test, not review things. Anyway, speaking of tests, I had my first test in Spain yesterday, but unfortunately it was in Philosophy, so I am sure I got a zero. The test was not quite what I expected, or like. Whereas I prefer multiple choice and true-false questions to objectively test my grasp on the material, this test consisted of just three short-answer/essay questions. Although the answers were all fairly objective, they all would have required lengthy paragraphs as answers. Anyway, I did not have a clue regarding how to answer the questions, so as a result, my exam sheet was fairly blank.

Well, that is it. As I said, not a lot to say, and I don't see a lot happening in the next week or two, so I don't really know when I will have something new to write about. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment