Saturday, September 22, 2012

Final Post - Part 2

I'm sorry. I've finally realized that I can't finish this last post with details of my final days in Spain. Now, I could tell you that it is because there is just too much to tell and I don't have time, both of which are true. But neither of those are really the real reason. When I was in those moments of waking up where you aren't really awake but aren't sleeping either, I realized that I would never be able to finish telling about my trip because I don't want to. I guess that getting it all out there would mean that there would be nothing left to tell, meaning that the story is done, and that that chapter has been closed. And, honestly, I'm not ready to have that happen. So, this is officially the last thing I will write on this blog. I hope y'all enjoyed reading it at least a little. So, till next time...

Actually not till next time. Just so y'all know, I'm really bad at goodbyes and conclusions. I can do intros, especially in writing, but I can't conclude. So, I apologize for the let down that this conclusion to the blog is.

Ciao,
Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment